2. Your supervisor and setting up a meeting (meet with supervisor by Friday 2nd October)
3. Getting to grips with the project: Lets start with the investigation.
Part 1: Completing the MB PP page.
Log in to MB and click on the Project tab. Complete the Topic, Goal and select one Global Context that best fits your project.
Leave everything else, I will assign your Supervisor after you complete it (by Friday 18th, 10am).
Part 2: Once you have completed your 'bit' on ManageBac above, you will find out your supervisor.
You will need to make an appointment with the supervisor with the following suggested agenda in an email:
i) overview of your project (what the goal is, why is it challenging)
ii) go through the brainstorm below
Confirm the meeting date and time via email.
Making an appointment:
Dear Mr Esmail
Would it possible to meet with you to discuss the following aspects of my Personal Project:
1. An overview of my project
2. My initial brainstorm (which I have also attached if you would like to look at prior)
I am available at lunch (12.50 to 1.20) each day, or during SDLT on Friday's period 1.
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you on my Personal Project.
Part 3:The brainstorming exercise will help you do the following:
1. Look at the scope of your project on a page
2. Look at what you know and what you need to know (investigate)
3. Good evidence of planning your investigation, and help plan what you need and when you need to get it done.
4. Plan out possible sources that you need in good time.
5. Focus point for your meeting with your supervisor
6. Could well be your first or second process journal entry
I used www.coggle.it to create the (it is free)