1. Decided on our Personal Projects, and filled in the Personal Project Worksheet on ManageBac
2. Explored and completed our first stage; the Define the Goals, using a framework and an example to assist
3. Learned how to record meetings and have have been introduced to the Process Journal and what is included in it.
Consider the following, have you:
1. Turned in via ManageBac your Define the Goals to your Supervisor on-time?
2. Have you met at least once with your Supervisor to discuss your project? Have you recorded the notes of the meeting as we discussed and added it to your Process Journal?
3. Have you made a least one detailed entry into your Process Journal?
If all of the above has the answer, yes, then you seem to be on-track.
What you need to do now. You need to:
1. Arrange, meet and record meetings with your Supervisor to obtain feedback on the Define the Goals section.
2. Make the necessary changes to the Define the Goal.
3. Add the Define the Goal to the Final Report Format, which you will use from now on.
4. Start your Select the Sources recording your findings in your Process Journal at first.
5. There should be regular detailed entries in your Process Journal on ManageBac.