What ideas for a topic you have for the PP and getting two concrete proposals from you, so that you can fill the form out at http://iicspersonalproject.weebly.com/proposal-form.html
So on Friday, in Homeroom's you will have one or two PP advisor's discussing your thought and exploring the possibilities further with you.
You need to be ready, so here are some questions we might ask you:
1. What are your ideas for your PP?
2. What would be the outcome (goal of the project)? What might you create or do (product/ solution)?
3. What are your reasons behind the choosing that topic?
4. Explain how it might be a challenging topic for you?
5. What are your expectations for the project, what might your learn (from going through the PP and the topic)?
At the end of the session, you should be able to add more depth to your proposals using the advice given by the PP advisors and your colleagues.
Please remember, we are interested in helping you develop meaningful projects for you and we want it to be a positive experience.
Have fun...Please contact me if you have any issues, concerns or just a chat about the PP.