At this point the Process Journal becomes an important area for documenting your progress through the creation of your product. Some ideas are given below for what to include in your Process Journal for this part of the project.
Here are just a few ideas of what you might expect to see in your Process Journal during this stage:
- Regular entries stating what you have done while creating the product (screen shots showing the progress would be very useful)
- Documenting sources used (especially any new ones since Select the Sources)
- Documenting problems you have faced and how you have tried to solve them.
- Documenting any plans to show your time management (as you did in Technology classes)
- Any testing you have done on the product, any feedback surveys, interviews etc.
At this point to you should be thinking about testing your product/ solution. Consider how you will test the success of the product/ solution based on your specifications in Define the Goal. In addition it is likely that you may want to present to classes. This is a busy time so give teacher's plenty of time and different dates and times.